Friday 10 December 2010

Snow, glorious snow ...



What a fabulous start to December. The snow dropped in November has been added to and we've had some glorious weather to go with it. Perfect weather for dogs and photographs. The collies get very excited when they see me put on my boats and coat ... then I grab my camera. I'm sure I hear them do a collective groan!

This is a photo out-take. I've managed to capture three of them with their eyes firmly closed ... wonder if this was a plan on their part.


The Arctic Fox shows off her athleticism and style whilst on the run ...


Her brother, the New Boy, slowly walking up onto someone ...

A snowy Fairfield Horseshoe in the distance ...


With the views down the valley being equally stunning ...


Womble Bum loves balls ... tennis, rubber, snow - she doesn't mind which. We've had many play sessions.


Whilst the Cafe Latte Girl and Handsome Lad take up their game of 'striking a pose' ...

Then they all rush off ...

into the sunset ...

A glorious week was had by us all in South Lakes!

8 comments:

  1. I'm speechless...all too gloriously beautiful for words...
    I LUV YOUR BLOG!
    ok, I'll calm down now.
    Oh & a caption for the 2nd photo: See no evil, see no evil, see no evil.
    ;>}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Sweetpea, and yes, I think you're caption is probably quite right!
    We'll run out of photos soon, which may mean a return to more words, I'm afraid. But I'm really pleased you're enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all your photos on Twitter, but they're much nicer all together creating a story. Lovely, lovely. (Have I told you that my Emma's nick name is Wiggle Bum? (Imagine 94 pounds of Old English Sheepdog vibrating with enthusiasm)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant dogs, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are spectacular and I hate snow! I can admire the beauty of it as long as I don't have to go out in it. You're guys are having such a good time. They too are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kari & Helen for taking the time to comment. It's nice to hear that someone else has got a fabulous WB in the family! We've had a great time in the snow, the dogs just love it ... as well as me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as the camera, it's just a little point and shoot. It fits into my pocket and goes everywhere with me ... and I do mean everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your reply regarding the camera.
    Your pictures look like they had been taken by a really expensive camera - so there goes my excuse I was going to make to my wife about getting another camera!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete