Sunday 23 May 2010

Three years on ...

Today has been a day typical of high summer with blue skies and soaring temperatures. However, it's not high summer, though it may well turn out to be our only summer, it's May.

Three years ago I went to the bluebell wood with my breeder friend Sue, a camera crew and four 10-week old puppies where we all had a magical few hours. I helped to 'organise' puppies, whilst the camera team filmed them ... this was to be the early days in the development of the Well Balanced Pup DVD. A photograph I took of my gorgeous puppy was chosen to be the cover girl of the Well Balanced Pup DVD. Today, three years on I returned to the bluebell wood with Sue and her boy Mirk, one of the four original pups, and I took more photographs of my gorgeous girl ... Cafe Latte Girl, now expecting her own well balanced pups.

Then and now ...

Mirk became the official 'Well Balanced Pup' and as such was the first Press Dog to be invited to report at Crufts!

Litter mates ...

No comments:

Post a Comment